13 newly appointed Master Innholders
In the grand setting of the Innholders Hall, the Master Innholders welcomed 13 exceptional individuals into the esteemed community of the Master Innholders. The recognition celebrates their unwavering commitment to the hospitality industry and their proven leadership skills.
The newly appointed Masters Innholders received recognition and were presented with their Master Innholders badge and certificate for continuing to demonstrate outstanding qualities of leadership, innovation, and dedication throughout their careers. Their contributions have not only elevated their respective hotels but have also set new benchmarks for excellence within the industry. The Master Innholders are immensely proud to showcase their remarkable accomplishments and invite all to join us in celebrating their well-deserved achievements.
Join us in celebrating their achievements and sending our warmest congratulations to the newest Master Innholders.
- Anne Golden, Vice President Operations, UK & North America and General Manager, Pan Pacific London
- Chris Wayne-Wills, CEO, Crerar Hotels
- Douglas Waddell, Operations Director, Hand Picked Hotels
- Grant Campbell, Nobu Hotel London Portland Square
- Jeremy Goring, Chief Executive, The Goring
- Johan Scheepers, General Manager, Kimpton Clocktower Hotel
- Lynn Brutman, Regional Vice President and General Manager, Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane
- Matt Townley, Regional Operations Director, Dakota Hotels
- Nick Davies, General Manager at the Marylebone Hotel London
- Richard Hassell, Co-Proprietor and Managing Director, the Ilsington Country House Hotel and Spa
- Richard Palmer, Managing Director, Devonshire Hotels and Restaurant Group Limited
- Sonja Vodusek, Managing Director, The Peninsula London
- Stefanie Hardy, General Manager, Park Plaza Victoria
We extend our warmest congratulations to each of the newest Master Innholders. Their induction into the Master Innholders is a testament to their exceptional achievements and the mark they have made on the industry.