Entries open for the 2023 AICR UK World's Best Receptionist
Entries are now open for the AICR UK Receptionist of the Year competition, the award that celebrates the industry’s finest talent and the ultimate recognition for service excellence in the field of Hotel Reception.
The Receptionist of the Year competition consists of various stages where your skills will be judged by industry experts against other Hotel Receptionists from all over the UK. The winner will then go on to represent the country at an international level during the congress in Côte d’Azur in February 2024 to compete for the David Campbell trophy.
This year’s competition is proudly supported by the Master Innholders and Institute of Hospitality.
The AICR UK Receptionist of the year 2023 will receive:
- One week of cross-training at a UK 4* or 5* Hotel of your choice (subject to that property’s availability)
- Entry to the international competition, with flights and accommodation paid for
- A year’s complimentary membership of AICR UK and the Institute of Hospitality
- A year’s mentoring with one of our dedicated AICR UK Mentors
- Closing date for entries is 5pm on Friday 15th September 2023.
- Semi-finalists will be announced on Monday 9th October 2023.
- Semi finals will take place end of October.
- Final stage and UK Receptionist of the year award ceremony to be held in November 2023 at a Central London hotel.
- The winner will go on to compete internationally at the AICR International congress in Côte d’Azur in February 2024.
The nominator must be a paid-up member of the AICR UK section and currently working at the same hotel.
For more information and to download an application pack, please visit the official AICR UK World’s Best Receptionist page.