Find out more Hotel Cateys 2019 winners announced
Celebrating the greatest talent across the UK’s hotel industry, the winners of the Hotel Cateys 2019 were announced on Friday 22 November.
Held at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London, 750 hoteliers were in attendance to see the awards – widely regarded as the pinnacle awards within the industry – presented by comedian Tom Allen.
We were delighted to see several Master Innholders and representatives from Master Innholders’ properties being honoured with awards, including:
- Front of House Manager of the Year – Alex Wilson, Brown’s Hotel
- Conference & Banqueting Team of the Year – The Montague on the Gardens
- Best Use of Technology – Exclusive Hotels
- Hotel Restaurant Manager of the Year – Devid Isabella, The Goring
- Spa Professional of the Year – Sally Pedder, The Dorchester
- Revenue Manager – Karen Tyson, Rudding Park
- HR Manager of the Year – Anita Bower, Iconic Luxury Hotels
- Hotel Chef of the Year (more than 250 covers) – Simon Attridge, Gleneagles
- Hotel Chef of the Year (less than 250 covers) – Lisa Goodwin-Allen, Northcote
- Hotelier of the Year – Sally Beck, Royal Lancaster London
The ‘Outstanding Contribution’ award this year went to Sean Wheeler, for his four decades of experience in the industry, pioneering best practice in people development.
The full list of winners can be viewed at www.hotelcateys.com