Find out more Join the leading hoteliers in the UK
Applications to become a Master Innholder in 2021 are now open.
Known as one of the most prestigious awards for practising hoteliers from independent properties and branded hotels in the industry, you can apply to become a Master Innholder if you’re based in the UK and in a hotel leadership role, such as a General Manager, CEO, Managing Director or Owner.
With an already impressive career in hotels, you will have the opportunity to enhance the engagement, support and development of young hotel professionals, as well as strengthen your own profile within the industry and gain valuable experience and knowledge from the best in the sector.
For more information and to submit your application, click here.
Discover the entry process and requirements below:
- Complete the application form, and submit it with your CV, a recent colour headshot and a paper (around 1,500 words) on championing and maintaining the highest standards of hotel management. Find out more about the topic.
- Include one letter of endorsement from a current Master Innholder.
- Showcase a minimum of five years’ experience in a senior hotel management position in the UK.
- Be making a significant impact in hospitality industry organisations and/or industry education initiatives.
- Clearly demonstrate your hotel management ability, support for and activities associated with improving standards within the industry.
- Applications close on Wednesday 31 March 2021, and a shortlist will be invited for a Zoom interview on Monday 10 May 2021. Please note that we are unable to make alternative arrangements for the interview.