Sixteen new Master Innholders recognised at the Hotel Leadership Conference
Sixteen new Master Innholders were officially inducted at a special ceremony held during the Hotel Leadership Conference.
The ceremony for new members awarded Master Innholders status in 2020 and 2021 was conducted by Lord Thurso FIH MI, Master of the Worshipful Company of Innholders, followed by a champagne reception and presentation from Dan Rose-Bristow FIH MI, vice-chairman of the Master Innholders.
The names of the newly recognised Master Innholders are as follows:
- Andrew Brown, general manager at Fairmont Windsor Park
- Ian Edwards, chief executive of The Celtic Collection
- Andy Roger, resort director at Cameron House
- Rohaise Rose-Bristow, co-owner of The Torridon
- Tom Waldron-Lynch, general manager at De Vere Orchard Hotel and East Midlands Conference Centre
- Knut Wylde, general manager at The Berkeley
- Sam Goss, general manager at Castle Hotel, Mgallery, Windsor.
- Sal Gowili, general manager at The Ritz London Hotel
- Francisco Macedo, general manager at Cliveden House Hotel and SPA, part of the Iconic Luxury Hotels
- Simon Mahon, general manager at The Grand, York
- Andrew Mackay, owner of The Caithness Collection
- Conor O’Leary, managing director of Gleneagles
- Marco Truffelli, partner & managing director of Rufflets St Andrews
- Kate Nicholls OBE, CEO of UKHospitality
- Robin Hutson OBE, chairman and CEO LimeWood Group Ltd and Home Grown Hotels Ltd
- Dr Hilary Cooke, director of Merlin Consultancy
Commenting on these new appointments, David Morgan-Hewitt FIH MI, chairman of the Master Innholders said: “I am immensely proud to welcome our new members into the Master Innholders, especially those who were not able to attend a ceremony in 2020 and 2021 due to COVID-19 safety restrictions. Growing our organisation is at this time more important than ever as we join forces to make the hospitality industry stronger and overcome the challenges set in front of us. Congratulations to all new Master Innholders who have been recognised for your dedication, resilience and passion.”