Möet & Chandon Educational Tour 2019
The 2019 Moët & Chandon educational tour to Epernay will take place on 11 and 12 July.
Open to sommeliers, junior and senior restaurant managers and food and beverage managers, the tour will provide nine hotel professionals an insightful development opportunity at one of the world’s most famous Champagne houses.
Applicants must be working in establishments managed by Master Innholders and St Julian Scholars. While there is no age limit for applicants, it should be remembered that the tour is aimed at junior management level.
The two-day itinerary:
Thursday 11 July
- Welcome at the Abbey of Hautvillers
- Private discovery of the Park, Cloister and the Abbey
- Private tour of the Moët & Chandon Cellars
- Exclusive Dom Pérignon tasting with Maison representative
- Dinner and overnight stay
Friday 12 July
- Welcome at Maison Moët & Chandon for private cellars tour
- Exclusive Moët & Chandon Grand Vintage lunch at Trianon Residence
- Private visit of the vineyards
Moët & Chandon is very generous host, and those who have been on the tour in the past have found it both memorable and enlightening. All expenses for the trip, including from and to Paris’ Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), are covered by Moët & Chandon, but it is the responsibility of individual group members to find their own way to and from CDG airport.
If you would like one of your staff to participate in this trip, please complete the attached application form and submit to Wallace Vincent FIH.
Deadline for applications: Friday 31 May
For more information, please contact Wallace Vincent FIH at firstname.lastname@example.org.